The Rotrix Cane Master 300 was designed to accommodate sugar cane growers with supplementary irrigation during the dry periods and the establishing of new cane fields. Due to their light weight design, they are easily managed by small teams of operators with out the need to wait for tractors to assist with lane changing. Very mobile and ideally suited to be used with diesel pump sets and quick coupling pipe work.
A set of 4 x Rotrix Cane Master 300 units operated by a team of 6 persons can establish and irrigate a 100 ha block of sugar cane. Each unit travels 300m in a 8-12hr cycle with an effective wetted lane spacing of 60m which is 1.8 ha per run. Twice per day in a 24hr cycle equals 3.6 ha x 7 days will cover 25 Ha per week.
- Compact light weight mobile Travelling Irrigation Gun ideally suited for the irrigation of Sugar Cane.
- Heavy duty galvanised chassis mounted on 4 x 13 “ rims and tyres. Suitable for towing behind tractor on farm.
- Adjustable axle track widths for added stability to accommodate large sprinkler on raised stand pipe.
- Pivoting front axle for towing stability and negotiating rough terrain.
- 300m x 6mm heavy duty galvanised cable.
- 150m x 65mm diameter Heavy duty Oroflex Lay flat Irrigation hose.
- Large Sprinkler Gun( Part Circle operation) fitted with a range of 5 nozzles.
- 3m Raised extension stand pipe for Sprinkler Gun.
- Ladder fitted to access sprinkler when adjusting or changing nozzles.
- 4:1 Ratio Manual hose winder fitted.
- PTO driven gearbox to assist in rolling up the hose.
- 80m Wetted Diameter @ 5 bar pressure Flow capacity 40m3/hr
- 300m travel distance
- 25 Ha capacity per weekly cycle of 7 day
- A 4.1 KW Honda petrol engine mounted to chassis connected via clutch pulleys and belt to hose real PTO shaft to wind up the hose.
Agent Contact Info
Select the country and location closest to you, to view their contact details and send the Agent a message.
13 Krone Street, Worcester,
6849, South Africa
P.O. Box 349, Worcester,
6849, South Africa
P O Box 670103,